El Far3i and Deeb (Live in Cairo)- Idi Zooba Za’a / Tadafok Al-Mukhatat
El Far3i lives in Amman but is originally Palestinian. Deeb is Egyptian. This is a nice little open-mic thing, the two of them rapping and singing and El Far3i playing acoustic guitar.
Reblogging the sad reality.
Egypt opens its first Parliamentary session post revolution with a final tally of:
- Freedom and Justice Party (The Muslim brotherhood): 235
- Nour (Islamists, make the above seem like drunken debauched sailors): 123
- Wafd (Nationalist Liberals): 38
- Egyptian Bloc (Social Democrats): 34
- Wasat Party (Moderates): 10
- Revolutionary Youth: 7
- Independents: 23
- others: 28
What makes this even worse, the Islamist Nour party did not engage in any revolutionary activity during the early days of the uprising. Their
tepidpathetic response: WE WERE BUSY PRAYING FOR THE COUNTRY.